Tweet that you are on your way or will be attending with the hashtag #CityCampMN.
Then get parked and then get inside the Humphrey Center on the West Bank of the University of Minnesota.
Coffee will be out at 8:00 a.m. when registration opens. We will start at 9:00 a.m. sharp.
Humphrey School Social Media course students will have a blue sticker on their name tags if you have any questions during the day.
Fill out session idea cards (with something you’d like to share OR learn – video example) in the Atrium. Those who want to “lead” a session may also briefly promote their idea during the morning on stage. (Similar ideas are then combined and crafted into the full session grid off stage.)
- Key Documents:
- Agenda and Sponsors
- Session Grid (final version available by 11 a.m. with first sessions set based on previous online submissions)
- Slides – General
- Ignite Slide – To Add Later
- Public Attendee List – Scroll Down
- Detailed Contact List – Available at event for download (you may edit in/out information from your registration)
- Tweets – #CityCampMN on Twitter and @CityCampMN
- Live Blog – CityCampMN Live Group Blog on Tumblr – Post via e-mail to:
- Session Notes – Special thanks to the Humphrey social media course students
- Photos – Photos tagged “citycampmn” on Flickr
- Video – Video tagged “citycampmn” on YouTube
- No live webcasts are planned – If anyone does, please share link via the live Tumblr blog and Twitter with #citycampmn #live